Saturday, November 26, 2011

So it begins...

Hey everyone,

My name is Matt Black, known to WWE Games Community as RAWFShowtime. I have decided to start my own blog which will keep you all up to date on the happenings in my WWE Universe in the video game, WWE '12.

Now the question has to be asked, why am I doing this?

It's simple actually, unlike some publications...In my eyes, and in the eyes of almost all WWE Gamers world wide, universe mode is by far the most important single player experience the WWE Games franchise has to offer.

While Universe 2.0 is most certainly improved over last year, its not perfect.

This blog will talk about the strengths and weaknesses of Universe 2.0, offering praise and constructive criticism where warranted.

With this blog it is my intention to help THQ make a better Universe going forward with WWE '13 and beyond.

My first entry up tomorrow will talk about my initial impressions of Universe mode in WWE '12. What I like, what I don't, and some random thoughts along the way. I will be giving thoughts up until the PPV Elimination Chamber.

After that entry my blog posts will will be comprised with random thoughts and ideas as I play through the mode.

Every time I boot Universe up, I'm bringing this blog up with it. Almost as if I'm doing it in real time so I can remember what I want to say when I see certain things occurring.

So thanks for reading, and be sure to leave feedback on Universe here as well. Together, as one voice...we can all make a better game!

No comments:

Post a Comment