Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Universe gets...EXTREME!!!

Extreme Rules is finally here in my Universe and a lot of titles are on the line. Its going to be very interesting to see everything that goes down here tonight in my Universe PPV!

Zack Ryder vs. John Morrison vs. Christian in a Triple Threat Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Thoughts: Long Island Iced Z has an uphill battle here with this triple threat match. But here's hoping everyone's favorite broski can pull out the win here! As the match was a pinfalls count anywhere match it wasn't too difficult for the Woo Woo Woo Kid to retain his championship. A Rough Ryder on Christian outside of the ring was enough to keep the Intercontinental Championship! You know it!

The Legion of Doom vs. Pain Inc. (Vader and Mark Henry)
Thoughts: Oh this should be INTENSE! I can't wait to see what happens here. Since I'm not a big fan of the tag matches I'm gonna let the CPU handle this match up while I watch. Very fun match to watch with tons of false finishes thanks to partner interference. At the end of the day Mark Henry nails Animal with the World's Strongest Slam while Vader takes care of Hawk to crown NEW Tag Team Champions. Johnny Ace can't be pleased...lol

AJ Styles vs. Booker T in an Extreme Rules Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Thoughts: I guess this match was booked after the situation between the two on Nitro? I really don't follow or understand really why this match is going down but ok. Should be a good match regardless, as long as Kane doesn't interfere again. Afer a hard fought match with no interference but tons of weapons use, AJ Styles retains his championship with the Styles Clash. Good stuff!

Bobbi Jackson vs. Dominique Frost for the Divas Championship
Thoughts: The last time these two met in the ring, the title wasn't on the line and Bobbi got destroyed. Can she put up a better fight tonight to keep her championship? While Bobbi fought hard and the match was much closer than the last time they locked horns. The Ice Pick finisher of Dominique Frost proved to be too much for Bobbi and we have a new Divas Champion.

Post Match Note: I've had a few people ask about the created Divas since my blog started. Everyone that has been featured so far has either been created by myself or my friend Mikko. They are all available on Xbox 360 Community Creations under the name of the Diva in the blog. Hope that answers your questions!

Wade Barrett vs. John Cena for the United States Championship
Thoughts: Um...? I don't get this one at all. First off, they are both heel. So them fighting makes no sense to me. Also, why is Cena going for the US title? Just kinda silly to me. Oh well, the Barrett Barage will tear right through Cena like a hot knife through butter. Lets go Wade! And just to make a point, Barrett wins by hitting Waste Land on John Cena FOUR TIMES! After the first one I decided to let him up at 2 and wanted to keep on beating on him. Even though he's a heel...Cena still sucks! Haha!

CM Punk vs. Triple H in an Extreme Rules Match for the WWE Championship
Thoughts: This should be EPIC! And that would be a great work to describe this bloody match. When the match kicked off Punk accidentally clotheslined the referee and I thought we were about to see interference but nothing happened. Thanks to the Extreme Rules PPV I was able to get the "Berserker" Achievement! Most of which occurred in this crazy match. Both men bleeding like crazy when it was all said and done. Punk makes the Game tap out to the Anaconda Vice! He truly is the best in the world! After the match the referee checks on a bloody Triple H face down in the ring not moving. Things don't look good for him...

Post Show:
It was confirmed in the news section that Triple H is out with a serious injury. I'm sure his tag partner Shawn Michaels will be none too pleased about this news going forward. I wonder if he will come after the champion on Raw?

Thanks for reading, feels good to be blogging again and playing some WWE '12 after my move. I may do another blog this weekend talking about the upcoming DLC and patch but I haven't decided yet. If nothing else, tune back next week for more of my WWE Universe as we officially hop on the road to Over the Limit!

These have been the words of the Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment