Thursday, December 15, 2011

My first Wrestlemania in Universe!

Okay...Wrestlemania is here, and I can't even BEGIN to tell you how annoyed I am right now. AJ Styles is booked against STONE COLD!!! You know, the guy AJ didn't touch after the Elimination Chamber and the guy who's been feuding with CM Punk for the past 3 weeks isn't even booked! I can't even begin to believe this. Well I gotta make some massive edits to this show. (3 matches must be edited) *sigh* Here we go...Wrestlemania!

- Zack Ryder vs. Christian for the Intercontinental Championship
Thoughts: Zero build up for this match, I'm assuming Christian is number one contender but still, a set up to this match would have been cool. The Woo Woo Woo Kid picks up the win with a rough ryder. Still champ!

- Demolition vs. Triple H and Shawn Michaels for the World Tag Team Championship
Thoughts: This match had a bunch of ridiculous near falls. In the end after a 3rd super kick on Smash. HBK picks up the victory as Triple H is finally able to keep Ax at bay. DX rides again at Wrestlemania!!!

- Layla vs. Bobbi Jackson vs. Jessica Jackson vs. Jasmine in a Divas Inter-promotional Match
Thoughts: Why they couldn't have had a title match instead is beyond me but I didn't notice it until it was too late. Just gonna have to go with it. Maybe I'll make both Divas matches on the next weeks show title matches to make up for it. In a crazy finish both Bobbi and Jasmine went for pins at the same time. The referee counted Jasmines pin for the win. (I was controlling Bobbi. smh)

- Vader vs. AJ Styles for the World Heavyweight Championship
Thoughts: Despite what the game says, the match I've been building to for the last freakin month is going to happen! Vader vs. AJ...lets DO this! Vader did not make this easy by any means, reversing a ton and giving the phenomenal one grief. But after it was all said and done, a styles clash has given us a NEW World Heavyweight Champion!

- The Rock vs. John Cena in an inter-promotional match
Thoughts: Figured I'd make this match since the game didn't wish to book it for me I would do it myself. Miami comes early in my Universe! Two Rock Bottoms and a Peoples Elbow later Super Cena FINALLY stays down and the Rock gets the Wrestlemania victory!

- Stone Cold vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship
Thoughts: Kind of annoyed I lose the achievement with AJ because the game screwed up but whatever. I'll get it later on. Kind of a one sided match. Which sucks cause as back and forth as Cena and Rock was I was hoping for a much closer match. Punk hits Austin with back to back Go to Sleeps to become the NEW WWE Champion! After the match AJ Styles comes out and congratulates Punk as both guys are the new Champions of my Universe, pretty nice touch!

Besides having to make some edits that should have never ever happened to begin with it was a pretty solid Mania. But now a new year begins and after the draft I fully intend on taking more control of my Universe going forward. No more Mr. nice booker!

See you next time guys! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment